A recent study has revealed that while many businesses recognise the benefits of a digital workplace, far fewer understand how best to implement the changes.
The research examined how SMEs across Europe have embraced digital and mobile technology.
A clear majority of respondents were enthusiastic about new devices and would be keen to make changes, believing that new technology presented exciting opportunities for improving productivity, efficiency and flexibility.
Unfortunately, more than half of those questioned conceded their business didn’t currently have a strategy in place for introducing new technology or even a timetable for making the transition.
Similarly, only 30 per cent were currently investing in mobile technology, even though many others harboured ambitions of doing so in future.
Researchers said that the clear gulf between appreciating the benefits of technology and understanding how to harness it would need to be bridged in the future.
App2Chat can help businesses make the most of digital technology. Our service combines the following must-have features:
- calls are made and received using business landline numbers
- option for multiple landline numbers (UK and international) on each smartphone
- unlimited users can make or receive business calls on the same landline number at the same time
- new business landline numbers within one working day
- optional transfer of existing landline numbers
- works over 3G & 4G mobile networks worldwide so continuous, quality conversations are the norm
- optional WiFi connectivity for office working and overseas roaming
- costs around 30 pence per day and does not require any up-front investment
- compatibility with all Android & Apple smartphones
- full functionality of a desk phone, including voicemail, call forwarding and transfer, call recording, conference call and much more.