Call conferencing is available on all versions of RIPDialer – images may vary.
A very powerful feature which gives users access to use the companies call conference facilities.
A dedicated Conference needs to be set up on the PBX prior to any usage - please ask your supplier to arrange this for you.
Any quantity of unique conferences can be created. For example you may have a main corporate conference and several others based on departments eg. Sales, technical, admin etc. In most cases one is sufficient and the use and management is controlled in-house.
Being mobile, users can be anywhere to gain access to the conference – and be doing anything!
No special equipment is required and anyone with a phone can attend.
How to connect to a conference
- Direct dial the conference number from your Mobile or other device
- Dial a phone number that is directly attached to the conference
- Use an IVR (Virtual receptionist) to guide you in to the conference
- Transfer in to the conference.
- You can simply dial the conference number from your keypad prefixing with a #. (1)
- Dial the conference number using the extension dialer (no # required) . (2)
- You can add conference numbers as contacts and direct dial from there (# required) . (3)
- You can add the conference number to any of your hot keys (no # required), useful if you attend different conferences. (4)
- Within a controlled office WiFi zone – where investment has been placed on ensuring the quality of the data network is always at its highest, and is free from interference or degradation.
- Whilst abroad and not wishing to access Roaming
- Where a GSM signal is not available