App2Chat shortlisted in two categories by prestigious business awards.
App2Chat is delighted to announce that it has been named as a finalist in two categories at the Essex Business Excellence Awards.
Our service has made the shortlist in both the Award for Innovation and Excellence in Marketing categories.
The awards are organised by local newspapers the Brentwood Gazette and the Essex Chronicle and recognise outstanding performance by local businesses in nine separate categories.
This year’s winners will be announced at a black tie awards ceremony, which will be taking place at Hylands House, Chelmsford, on September 23rd.
This is the first year that App2Chat has entered and our submission for the Excellence in Marketing category focused on our recent “death of the desk phone” campaign.
App2Chatoffers solutions to businesses looking for a more flexible means of communication. Our service combines the following must-have features:
- calls are made and received using business landline numbers
- option for multiple landline numbers (UK and international) on each smartphone
- unlimited users can make or receive business calls on the same landline number at the same time
- new business landline numbers within one working day
- optional transfer of existing landline numbers
- works over 3G & 4G mobile networks worldwide so continuous, quality conversations are the norm
- optional WiFi connectivity for office working and overseas roaming
- costs around 30 pence per day and does not require any up-front investment
- compatibility with all Android & Apple smartphones
- full functionality of a desk phone, including voicemail, call forwarding and transfer, call recording, conference call and much more.